viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

My future job


Hi classmates and teacher! How are you?  Today I´m going to talk about of my future, especially about my future job.

Well, really I don´t decided what kind of job I would like to have. Even recently I have doubt about this.
I´m interested in learn the Qualitative technique. Because, I like to work with persons, to know what think, what opinion about certain matter. Hence, I would like to work on ground, having the possibility to learn from society directly. The aspects I would considerer when I choose a job are mainly my workspace, because I would hate working in a office, enclosed within four walls all days, almost five days a week. NOT completely!  
I want to work on something that is a contribution to society, maybe help people in specific subjects. I had thought about working in a public agency or a investigation agency, maybe I would like to job in UNESCO.

Respect the place in which the work is located I don´t mind working in Santiago or in a city, but obviously I prefer to job in a quieter place.

In the moment that I have to give a interview for find job and I would have to talk about my strength and weaknesses I would say:

My strength are maybe that I´m responsible, sociable and a bit of a perfectionist (well, waybe this could be a weaknesses too).

Moreover, my weaknesses is that sometimes I wake up in a lousy mood, I feel that with a small thing or simple details that go wrong could come to ruin my day. (I´m working on it.) 

Thanks for read my blogs. Good bye everyone! I hope you have a good weekend. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario