viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

the cat


Hi teacher and classmates! How are you?

Today  I´m going to talk about my favorite animal. Well, I  have many favorite animals, therefore, is difficult to me choose one animal. I think in a horse, in a dolphin, in a bird, in a dog... But I decided to talk about a cat.

The cat is a carnivorous mammal of the Felidae family, and your physical characteristics are: the cat is hairy and some are of different colors as black, white, brown, reddish or a combination thereof, is small, weighs about 5 kilos approximately and has a tail.

I like because is a small animal and I can have in my home. Also, the cat is a animal very sociable even communicates through meows.

A particular characteristic they communicate with moans and also groans and they can be trained to perform different tricks. And the cats are very intelligent´s because they have the ability to hunt vermin and house hold pests. Currently there are about 80 different races of cats. Your life expectancy is 15 years.

Really, I want a cat, but a little cat are adorable!

Thank for read my blog. I hope you have a good weekend. Good bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario