viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

My best holidays



Hi classmates! how are you?

Today I`m going to talk about my best holiday.  Well, really I don´t have special holiday to tell you. But I decided tell you about my holidays to south of Chile, specifically I travel to Valdivia, Pucón and Villarica. I travelled in 2010 with my family.  My dad, my mother and my brother. 

I remember after a long journey on nearly 8 hours we came to region of Lakes. I don`t remember exactly to what place we came first. In Valdivia, we leave to walk to the city, I liked, is beautiful, the landscapes are wonderfull.
I visited the Reserve Huil-Huilo, I loved this place. Was an inmense forest. 

The mos fantastic was to walking in tres. Also, ther was a waterfall but i don`t remember your name. Other day we visited the Villarica Volcano. The most amazing and extreme was rafting with my brother. Later we came to baths that day it was very cold so it was ideal. 
I have many pictures on this trip.
Think of it… these are my best holiday. Principally because i shared time with my family.

Good bye, take care. I hope you have a good weekends.

2 comentarios:

  1. I never have gone to the south of Chile, but I imagine how beautiful can be.

    See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The south of Chile is one of the most beautiful places to visit. In fact, I thing I'll live there some years.

    ResponderEliminar