domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2012

A country you'd like to visit




Hi classmates! How are you? I hope you had a fun long weekend. 
Today i´m going to talk about a country I like to visit. I think in various countries and places that I like to visit but I find it hard to choose just one…  Well, I choose to speak about England.  I like to visit England because is an interesting country.   

I like to know historical sities, their culture, architecture and their geography.
When i´m there, I would like to visit the Palace of Westminster, Stonehenge, the London Eye where you can see the city of London in all its glory, the Walls York is a fence surrounding the city, built by the Romans and rebuilt many times, National Park Lake district, Buckingham Palace, Manchester Museum, Museum The Beatles, British Museum and more place. Really, I´d like to study, to work and live in England. I would like to go with my family or form my own family.

Goodbye, thank for read and visit my blog. Take care!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario