viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

First Term: Good and bad points



Hi everyone! Today i`m  going to talk about my experiences during the first term of 2012.

In the University I had six subjects : economy, statistics, quantitative techniques, theory, history of Chile and English 3. This subjects I liked so much. In general I learnt about Marx, Weber and Durkheim, as do questionnaires, and well in statistic i don´t remember too.

In this first term too I celebrated my birthday and I believe was the best. I celebrated together my family and my friends. In the University I practiced Arab dance. In my free time I loved to go biking, walking trought the parks, visite the mall, dancing and watching movies with my boyfriend, and spending time with my friends.

In general I don’t  had to face major problems… maybe to pass economy was my problem. But finally I passed this subjects.

Well, with my family, friends and my boyfriend all right, i'm very happy :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario